The Genome Center Cores provide services at three recharge rate scales. The University of California rate scale (UC rates) applies to projects paid from UC-system accounts. Non-profit/academic rates apply to all other academic & non-profit research, including government projects. The industry rates (this page) apply to projects paid from for-profit businesses or institutions. No taxes will apply to these rates.
All Illumina sequencing runs include sequencing of up to two index reads up to 8bp in length and demultiplexing. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to sequence infrequently used run-types (e.g. SR150) we require you to use all 8 lanes of the HiSeq flow cell with your samples; please inquire.
CPF: Clusters passing filter. Each cluster generates one forward and, for paired-end sequencing only, one reverse read. The yield metrics apply to standard balanced libraries like RNA-seq or genomic libraries.
Preliminary rates (pending approval) are annotated with an (a). They will be billed as “special consumables”.
- Home — About Us
- Getting Started Guide
- The Genome Center
- To other GC Cores –> Bioinformatics, Metabolomics, Proteomics, …
- To important UC Cores–> Sample preps, 16S, qPCR, Flow Sorting, …
- Getting Started
- Short-Read Sequencing Services – Illumina & Element Bio AVITI
- DNA Sequencing (whole-genome shotgun, targeted, amplicon, exome, ChIP, reduced-representation, Methyl, …)
- RNA-Sequencing (high-throughput mRNA-Seq, total RNA-seq, 3′-Tag-Seq, miRNA-seq, … )
- Gene Expression Profiling with 3′-Tag-Seq
- PacBio Revio Library Prep & Sequencing
- Nanopore Sequencing – PromethION
- Linked Read Sequencing – 10X Genomics Chromium Technology
- High Molecular Weight DNA Isolation (HMW-DNA)
- Sample and Library Requirements Tables
- DNA/RNA Quantification & Library QC
- DNA and RNA Extraction at the Taqman Core
- Single Cell Expression Profiling & Genomics (10X Genomics, Parse Biosciences, and Plate-based scRNA-Seq)
- Genotyping – Illumina Infinium, Fluidigm EP1
- Bioinformatics –>
- Sample Submission & Forms
- Shared Equipment
- Booking Shared Instruments – Equipment Calendar
- Equipment Training & Use
- Agilent Bioanalyzer 2100
- FilterMax F5 Plate Reader
- Qubit Fluorometer
- Caliper LabChip GX (high-throughput Bioanalyzer)
- Nanodrop Spectrophotometer
- BluePippin and PippinHT
- Robotic Liquid Handlers
- Fluidigm C1 – Single Cell Genomics
- Fluidigm Access Array
- Equipment Calendar
- News & Workshops
- Accounts & Calendars