DNA Technologies Core
Genome and Biomedical Sciences Facility (GBSF) Room 1410
451 Health Sciences Drive
University of California
Davis, CA 95616
Lab Phone: (530) 754-9143 FAX: (530) 754-9658
Eastbound/Westbound on I-80
1. Take the 113 N Woodland exit off I-80 (eastbound – a few miles after the Dixon exits, westbound – immediately after Davis-Richards Blvd and Mondavi Center exits).
2. Take the first exit off 113 N which is Hutchison Drive and turn right (east). Then turn right at the traffic lights on to Health Sciences Drive (just before the stadium).
3. Health Sciences Drive soon splits: you can bear right and curve around the six-story Genome Biomedical Sciences Facility (GBSF) on your left. Parking is available at the back of GBSF (west side) in Lots 53 and 57, past the USDA building. You can also continue straight to the lot at the front of GBSF (east side, Lot 56). Note that this lot has both ‘A’ and ‘C’ parking areas, but the one-day permits are good for ‘C’ areas only. One-day parking permits ($8) need to be purchased from one of the yellow dispensing machines, towards the center of the lots. Short-term metered parking is also available at the front of the building.
4. Enter the GBSF from the front of the building (east side); doors are unlocked during business hours. Take the door on the right (to the left of the elevators), turn left and left again (past the bathrooms).
5. The DNA Technologies and Expression Analysis Cores are housed on the west side of the building, room number 1410 (door is unlocked during business hours). Call us in the lab at (530) 743-9143 if you run into any problems. View Larger Map
Weekdays from 9 am to 5 pm.
We do observe the university holidays.
Please see the university holiday calendar.