We are pleased to announce the 10x Genomics and UC Davis DNA Technologies & Bioinformatics Cores’ joint grant program is accepting applications from UC Davis Researchers now!
This Single-Cell Pilot Study Program award covers library preparation and bioinformatics support for a 4 sample pilot project using one of these single-cell sequencing applications from 10x Genomics:
- Chromium Single Cell Gene Expression
- Chromium Single Cell Immune Profiling
- Chromium Single Cell ATAC
- Chromium Single Cell CNV
Please register HERE to submit your abstract (Max 300 words) and see program details.
Enter your abstract starting July 1, 2019 through July 31, 2019. Projects proposed should be able to submit samples to the UC Davis DNA Tech Core before Friday 13th December 13 2019.
UC Davis DNA Technologies & Bioinformatics Cores will provide the following:
- Project Consultation
- 1 x Sample QC in person, plus additional email support)
- Library prep using 10x Genomics Chromium instrument and standard library QC
- Illumina sequencing for up to 4 samples
(up to 2 billion PE reads total / up to 800 million PE reads total for sc-ATAC-Seq)
- 30 hours of Bioinformatics support
Feel free to contact Paul Scott, your local 10x Sales Rep, or myself directly if you have any questions or need additional information.
Christine and Paul (10X Genomics; email@example.com)
UCD DNA Technologies and Expression Analysis Core
UCD Bioinformatics Core
Independently from the Pilot Program, please sign up for the new Ordering and Instrument Reservation system (PPMS).